Tuesday, February 1, 2011

SAG Awards, My Best Dressed





These are my favorite looks from the SAG Awards Sunday night! They are in no particular order...

1. Mila Kunis in Alexander McQueen
Love the color! Her hair looks healthy and shiny and not too fussy. I wish she had on some cool statement earrings, but other than that, its great!
2. Natalie Portman in Azzaro
She looks amazing! Its so cliche to say that a pregnant woman is glowing, but she really is. Her skin looks so beautiful. I like this gown so much more than her Golden Globes dress.
3. Hilary Swank in Versace
She has such a harsh look with strong features so this softer color and hair look great on her.
4. Hailee Steinfeld in Prada
I can't believe she is only 14! I love this dress! The colors are great. It's cute and totally age appropriate
5. Lea Michele in Oscar de la Renta
I think she is getting too thin, but that aside... she looks great in this. The hair and dress look effortless. I want her to have on a bunch of diamond bracelets but oh well, can't have it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment