Sunday, March 27, 2011

New Shoes, New Season


I got two new pairs of shoes this week for the upcoming warm weather season. Although, I prefer buying and wearing fall and winter clothes, I think spring and summer are the most fun seasons to buy shoes! The shoe on my left foot is from Target. I think the canvas and leather combo is perfect for this summer and will go with everything. I was also surprised how nice the quality looked for the price! The shoe on my right foot is from a boutique right off the square in Oxford, MS called Lulu. The colors are very versatile and because they have a very low wedge, I can stand in them at work all day and my feet can still be comfortable! Next on my shoe purchase list is a cute and casual pair of black wedges. Any suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. I bought these wedges in black last fall:

    http://www.target.com/Merona-Myka-Suede-Wedge-Shoes/dp/B003ANW47G/ref=br_1_7?ie=UTF8&node=359314011&sessionID=186-1459329-8809442&searchSize=30&searchView=grid5&searchPage=4&sr=1-7&qid=1301269698&rh=&searchBinNameList=target_com_category-bin%2Cstyle_name%2Ctarget_com_shoe_size-bin%2Clifestyle-bin%2Ctarget_com_primary_color-bin%2Cprice%2Ctarget_com_brand-bin&searchRank=salesrank&frombrowse=1

    I'm pretty sure they still carry the black ones but I can't find them online (went to Target today and saw a black pair). It might just depend on which store you go to. They are SUPER comfortable, though, and there is another show just like it with a smaller wedge:

    http://www.target.com/Merona-Marlis-Suede-Sliver-Wedge/dp/B003B3C9E8/ref=br_1_30?ie=UTF8&id=Merona%20Marlis%20Suede%20Sliver%20Wedge&node=359314011&searchSize=30&searchView=grid5&searchPage=2&sr=1-30&qid=1301269885&rh=&searchBinNameList=target_com_category-bin%2Cstyle_name%2Ctarget_com_shoe_size-bin%2Clifestyle-bin%2Ctarget_com_primary_color-bin%2Cprice%2Ctarget_com_brand-bin&searchRank=salesrank&frombrowse=1

    Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete