Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Things I Want Now

These are some things I loooove right now. I am totally in love with this new orangey-red that is coming out everywhere! This lip color is MAC's Lady Danger. I saw it featured on the J.Crew models online, so naturally I will want to try it out. Also, this springy weather makes me long for one of my favorite summer meals of lobster rolls and mojitos! yum. All of these things are from J.Crew except for the straw bag and gold paper weight which are from Kate Spade!

2 comments:

  1. I've never had a lobster roll before, but I want to try one so bad! Also, have you ever seen this blog? http://fullclosetbutnothingtowear.blogspot.com/

    You should do this to showcase all the awesome outfits you wear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that orange skirt!!! My, how we do think alike sometimes. : )

    And I second Rachel - you should totally post your own great style!

    xo - K

    ReplyDelete