Wednesday, April 13, 2011

My Birthday Wish List

My 26th birthday is quickly approaching next Wednesday! I can't believe I am going to be 26. I know it's not very old, but it sounds old to me. Here are a few things on my wish list this year!

1. Dress Form - I have always wanted a dress form! I love to sew and make new things as well as just put new outfits together. I found this one at Urban Outfitters and it has just the look I wanted.

2. Hanky Panky Original or Retro thongs - I know. Panties are a weird thing to put on your birthday list. However, in my defense, they are my favorites and they aren't cheap. Being out on my own and on a tighter budget, I can't afford to buy undies that are $20 a pair...therefore, they made the list.

3. Tory Burch Afrikan Beaded Bracelet - So cute, and available in red, orange, and turquoise. I would love to have a couple to layer in the summer.

4. Tom Ford Champaca Absolute - Last year at my brother's college graduation in Dallas, my cousin Julia and I were shopping in Neiman Marcus. We came upon the Tom Ford counter and starting smelling all the wonderful scents. The lady behind the counter suggested this one and gave us each a nice sized sample. I liked it, but once I took it home and started wearing it, I grew to absolutely love it! I have never gotten so many compliments on a perfume in my life. My sample has finally run out and it's time to upgrade to the big bottle!

5. Anthropologie Imprint Fossil Maxi Skirt - I tried this on the other day while out window shopping. I wasn't sure if I could pull off a maxi skirt since I am extremely vertically challenged. I was pleasantly surprised when I got this one on. It sits kind of high on the waist so it elongates the lower half of your body. I loved it but put it back because I didn't need to spend any money. It hasn't left my mind since, so I know I really want it. It wasn't just an impulse!

No comments:

Post a Comment