Thursday, April 28, 2011

The Royal Wedding


It's finally here! At 4:00 in the morning, millions of people will be tuning in to watch the royal wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton. My mom always talks about waking up in the middle of the night to watch Lady Diana marry Prince Charles in 1981. Now I will have my own royal wedding story!  My friend Emily let me in on a fun little game today to find your "royal wedding name" First, you start with Lord or Lady depending on your gender. Next, you take your grandmother's first name. After that, your first pet's name. Last you take the street name that you grew up on to determine your "land". For example, my royal wedding name is Lady Marie Sidney of Granberry! Very British sounding, I do say!  :) So get your name, start the water for a nice pot of tea and set your alarm for 3:00am!  Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment