Monday, May 9, 2011

Beach Ready

This weekend, I am heading to the beach with my Mom and cousin Julia. I have not been to the beach in about 5 years!! A travesty, I know. Needless to say, I am beyond excited! In preparation for my weekend of lounging in the sun, I thought I would let you in on a few of my beach-time faves!


Obviously, I was not going to model my swimsuit for you, so I put it on my dress form so you could see it. I got the sarong at Target yesterday and I love the colors in it. Ok, first is the Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock. I love this for my face because it does not feel greasy or clog your pores. I have naturally oily skin, so I need all the help I can get. Second, is Loreal's Sublime Bronze Salon Airbrush Self-Tanning Spray. The spray comes out in such a fine mist that it is virtually impossible to get lines or streak marks. It is the best self-tanner that I have tried so far. (and it doesn't have that icky smell!) Third, is the OPI nail color in "Big Hair, Big Nails" I received this polish for my birthday so I thought I would paint my toes with it for the beach! Next is Moroccan Oil. If you have not gotten any yet, stop what you are doing and go quickly to buy some. It will literally change the texture of your hair. It is amazing. I am counting on mine to tame the frizz-monster that will ensue on my head at the beach. Last, are my Tory Burch rubber flip-flops. My brother gave me a pair a few years ago and I love them. They are a little fancier than the average rubber flip-flop, which is just how I like it! Also, not pictured are my giant floppy hat, canvas tote bag, and beach towel! Can't wait!


No comments:

Post a Comment