Monday, May 9, 2011

Chloe

Lately, I have been getting a ton of compliments on my perfume, Chloe! My 12 year old cousin Michael even took it a step further by telling me that he wanted to "bottle me up" so he "could smell it all the time" haha!! I have always loved it, but now I have decided it is definitely a keeper! The big bottle is beautiful, but I currently have just the small rollerball version. I really like it because I can easily throw it in my purse and I have more control over where I apply it and can avoid getting it on my jewelry. Looove my Chloe :)



Here is the description of the scent: Top notes of pink peony, freesia, and lychee embody subtle freshness. At the heart, midnotes of magnolia flower, lily of the valley, and rose rise to sublimated femininity. A base of velvety elegance comes to fruition through cedarwood, amber, and honey.



No comments:

Post a Comment