Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The Mississippi Grammys

Coming up in early June, I will be attending the 5th Annual MS Grammy Legacy Celebration at the Beau Rivage on the coast. My Uncle is responsible for this event every year and it is amazing! Fun fact: Mississippi has the most Grammy nominees of any state in the country. Cool huh? This event brings many of them together for a night of music and celebration. This year, the event will be hosted by actress Joey Lauren Adams and BB King will be performing! (along with many others) So this brings me to my next order of business... What am I going to wear? Naturally, I have been mulling it over for a month or two. I bought an awesome necklace last month at J.Crew and I am planning my entire outfit around it. I have been looking for a one-shoulder flowy black dress with one long sleeve. I know that sounds kind of simple and basic, but I literally can not find one ANYWHERE! Today I decided to quit looking and attempt to make one. I bought a pattern and fabric, so now I just need to find the time to make it happen. Here is my inspiration... I will keep you posted on the progress!!



No comments:

Post a Comment