Monday, June 27, 2011

Louboutin Love

I can't even believe I am about to say this, but I am now the proud owner of some Christian Louboutin Rolando Patent Leather Platform Pumps! An extended family member of mine was in town recently and brought them along with her. A friend of hers had given them to her because she didn't like the way they fit. Well, this family member of mine, being in her early/mid teens did not yet know of Mr. Louboutin and his fabulous shoes. They were a little small on her and she didn't really appreciate the brand as I do, so she gave them to me!! I could not be happier (and neither could my feet!) A special thank you to you Ms. Nikki, if you are reading. I have always dreamed of buying a pair one day when I could afford them, but today, it looks like one of my dreams came true early! :)



1 comment: