Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Midnight in Paris


Ok. Two of the things that I love most are history and Paris. This movie combines both of them, therefore, I loved it!! It is a must-see in my opinion. I had never even heard of it before I went to see it which is very unlike me. I really enjoy going to the movies (seriously, I could go every day) so I usually have a good knowledge of what is out there to see at all times. Midnight in Paris is a Woody Allen movie and it has a huge cast full of all-stars. You will actually feel like you went to Paris after you see it! The plot is hard to describe so I copied the plot summary from imdb.com. Here it is:

Gil (Owen Wilson) and Inez (Rachel McAdams) travel to Paris as a tag-along vacation on her parents' business trip. Gil is a struggling writer and falls in love with the city and thinks they should move there after they get married, but Inez does not share his romantic notions of the city or the idea that the 1920s were the golden age. When Inez goes off dancing with her friends, Gil takes a walk at midnight and discovers what could be the ultimate source of inspiration for writing. Gil's daily walks at midnight in Paris could take him closer to the heart of the city but farther from the woman he's about to marry.


Go see it! I hope you love it as much as I did!



No comments:

Post a Comment