Wednesday, September 28, 2011

A Bluesy Moment

I don't know why, but I have recently become obsessed with the song "Am I Wrong" by Keb' Mo'. My mom went to a Bonnie Raitt concert a few years ago and the guy opening for her was Keb' Mo'. She ended up liking him more than Bonnie and brought home his cd for me to listen to. I love it! I have a very eclectic taste when it comes to music. It totally depends on my mood. Apparently right now, I am in the mood for some blues. Last night, I found this song and it just has a great groove to it that makes you want to tap your feet and do a little dance. I literally listened to it 5 times in a row today...no joke. Check it.


Also, the "Suitcase" album by Keb' Mo' is my favorite! It's really chill and makes for good background music too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment