Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Christmas Flashback

Since I never blogged about the Christmas holidays, I thought I would just post a little "montage" of my holiday pictures!


The Christmas Card


Work Christmas Party at Mom & Dad's House


Annual Christmas Shopping Night/Sleepover



Annual Christmas Shopping Night/Sleepover


Close-up of the Tree

Mom's Famous Sugar Cookies

The Tree

My Stocking

Aunt Julianna with the Painting that I Painted for Her

My Cousin Phillip and the Floating Shark that Graeme Gave Him

Mom and Julia

Julia and Me

Sam and his Coffee. He LOVES Coffee!!

Keagan and Biscuit

Sam and His New Puppy



Picking out a Tree for the Sunroom

My Gingerbread House - Pre Decorations



My Gingerbread House - Front View

My Gingerbread House - Back View



Shopping with Julia

My Boss' Daughter, Daisy and Me in front of the Tree

Daisy Meets Scarlet

Candlelight Christmas Eve Service at First Baptist Jackson

Candlelight Christmas Eve Service at First Baptist Jackson

From Santa: To Me

Annual Homemade Pizza Night

Annual Homemade Pizza Night

Mia Working on the Crust

No comments:

Post a Comment