Friday, January 20, 2012

Jennings' Picks

Some things I am into right now...

From top left:
1. The Hunger Games: just finished it and I loved it! can't wait to start the next one!
2. Madewell hoodie poncho: bought it in NYC and have already worn it twice
3. Pimms Cups: Pimms (a British liquor) plus ginger ale...so delicious!
4. J.Crew Lila patent platform wedges in toffee: bought them in NYC, so excited to wear them when it gets warmer outside.
5. Amy Winehouse Lioness - Hidden Treasures: Love Amy's music - I was so glad they released some unheard tracks after her death.
6. J.Crew Jules dress in Ashbury Floral: bought this recently - I really love the bright colored silk.
7. Pellegrino Bvlgari Edition: I recently discovered that I really like sparkling water. It curbs my cravings for soda because its fizzy, but its better for me :) This new Bvlgari design is pretty!
8. Nars Lipstick in Funny Face: I bought this to go with the Jules dress (#6) and I am surprised how much I like the color.
9. Maximal Art Initial Charm Necklace: Got the J necklace from "Santa" and I absolutely love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment