Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year's Resolutions



Happy New Year! I can't believe it is already 2012! I have had lots of alone time the past few days while my friends and family were all out of town. During that time, I have seriously contemplated some new years resolutions. One of which was to pick up blogging again. I have kind of slacked off on it in the past few months and I really enjoy it, so here I am! In honor of my blogging resolution, I have given my blog a new look. Hope you like it :)


Some other resolutions... (they say people who write down their goals are much more likely to actually achieve them, so here goes!)


- Lose weight...I know this is the most common and most cliche' of all resolutions, but I really want to focus on being healthier and more active as well as trying to FINALLY achieve my goal weight.


- Get more involved in church. I have been visiting a new church for several months now and would like to finally get plugged in and meet some new people.


- Make new friends and spend time nurturing my existing friendships


- Instead of being lazy in my free time, I want to use that time to work on using my creative gifts that God has given me. (i.e. sewing, painting, cooking, drawing, photography, etc)


- Put money in my savings account every week so that I can afford to buy a new car when mine dies one day... or go on a European vacation.. either one would be nice :)


- I would love to get into a relationship. I know that I don't have much control over that one, so I guess I will just resolve to pray about it and be patient that God will send me the right man when he sees fit.


That is all I have come up with so far. I hope your new year is off to a great start!


Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment