Thursday, January 19, 2012

New York City by way of Hoboken, NJ

Now that the holidays are over, I was able to take a week off from work for a much needed vacation.  I decided to go to New York! I lived there one summer while I was interning for Betsey Johnson and have been back to visit once or twice a year ever since. I was feeling in need of a "city fix". My best friend Kelsey lives in Hoboken, NJ with her husband Shane, who is in law school there. Hoboken is only about a ten minute train ride from Manhattan, so I decided to stay with them so we could catch up! Here are some pics from my trip:

Me and Kelsey on her birthday

The Plaza

Bergdorf Goodman

Bergdorf Goodman

Harry Winston

St. Thomas Church

The Rock

The Rock

Me and Kelsey at Rockefeller Plaza

Rockefeller Plaza

NBC Studios

Radio City Music Hall

6th Avenue

Radio City Music Hall

The Metropolitan Museum of Art

Temple of Dendur at The Met

The Met

The Met

Times Square

Times Square

Times Square

Garment District

Fashion Avenue

Greenwich Village

Kelsey, Shane and Me at The White Horse Tavern in the West Village

Me and Kelsey at Elysian Cafe in Hoboken

Enjoying a lobster roll at Luke's Lobster on the Upper East Side

Kelsey at Luke's Lobster

at Laduree getting macarons

Macarons: Raspberry, Coconut, Pistachio, Caramel, and Vanilla

No comments:

Post a Comment