Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Rising Together: The Inaugural Ball for Phil Bryant

Yesterday Mississippi inaugurated our next governor, Phil Bryant. Last night, I was fortunate enough to get some free tickets from my Uncle C and my brother Graeme, who both worked on the team to plan and execute the ball. I got two extras and took my roomies, Meagan and Rachel with me. The ball was "black tie and boots optional" and was held at the Convention Center downtown. There was live entertainment by country group Diamond Rio followed by Mississippi blues artist, Eddie Cotton. I particularly enjoyed Eddie Cotton. His guitar skills are amazing! I always love having a reason to get dressed up and it was great to see some friends I hadn't seen in a while too! 



Headed to the Ball! - Rachel, Meagan, and Me
Meagan and Me

Diamond Rio

Meagan and Rachel


Roommates - Rachel, Me and Meagan

Family - Dad, Mom, Me and Graeme

Eddie Cotton



No comments:

Post a Comment