Sunday, March 18, 2012

Organizing My Bracelets






 Thanks to a conversation I had with my friend Rebecca this morning, I got on an organizing kick tonight after dinner. When I got to my bracelet drawer (yes, I have an entire dresser drawer full of bracelets) I knew I had to come up with a system that wouldn't be too hard to maintain. I was about to throw away some old J.Crew jewelry boxes, when I had an idea to use them as little jewelry organizing trays in my drawer. I tried to divide up the bangles, stretch & wrap bracelets, and watches into separate trays when possible. I didn't make it too neat and tidy because I know that realistically it wouldn't stay that way. I am pleased with the result. It is easy to see all of them when I am getting ready in the morning. Also, I have realized that I have a bit of a bracelet problem...oops.

1 comment:

  1. Wonder where you get your love of bling from?
    Just stopping by to say "Hi!" Need to get off the computer and do some organizing of my own...and laundry! =)

    ReplyDelete