Sunday, March 4, 2012

Photo Drive

One of my favorite things to do is drive around when the weather is nice and listen to music. Now that I have a nice new camera, I like to take it with me and stop off to take some pictures when I see something pretty or interesting. I am such a visual person and I feel like I am constantly taking pictures in my mind. I am very observant of the things around me and I especially enjoy looking at nature. This past week, I had a day off and the weather was absolutely beautiful! It was sunny and about 65 degrees. I packed up my camera, a coffee, and my iPod and headed out towards the Natchez Trace. I ended up driving around for almost 3 hours just enjoying the scenery. Here is my playlist (which is extremely eclectic and random) and a few of my favorite pictures from the drive.













No comments:

Post a Comment