Friday, June 1, 2012

Birthday at the Beach

I just realized that it has been almost 2 months since my last post! I've been a total blog slacker. I'm going to try and catch up! At the end of April, my mom, my cousin Julia, and I went to Orange Beach for my birthday. It was also the "second annual beach trip" for the three of us. My Dad hooked us up with an awesome condo at Turquoise Resort which was amazing! Our rooms were huge and the views from our massive balcony were amazing. We even had our own hot tub and grill on our balcony! We had a great time and I had a wonderful birthday!

We HAD to stop at Dreamland BBQ on the way there!!

Yummy Ribs

Our Condo

Our Condo

Mom striking a pose

My room :) Best view ever!





Me and Julia at The Crab Trap

I love this picture of my mom 

Literally one of my favorite meals ever: crab with clarified butter, cocktail sauce,
and hushpuppies with a strawberry margarita



No comments:

Post a Comment