Sunday, September 23, 2012

Fall Favorites


Fall is my favorite season! It just makes me so happy :) 
Here are some of my favorite fall things this year:

Clockwise from top left:
1. J.Crew Ryder Short Leather Buckle Boots
2. J.Crew Italian Paisley Jules Dress - just purchased today!
3. Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte - so warm and tasty
4. Zeigler's Spiced Apple Cider - I could literally drink an entire jug in one sitting
5. S'Mores - need I say more?
6. Slatkin & Co. Marshmallow Fireside candle - a sweeter twist on my fave (see #7)
7. Slatkin & Co. Fireside Candle - my favorite; I could burn it all year!
8. Essie Polish in Tomboy No More
9. J.Crew Edie Purse in Merlot - I have it in red and I love it!
10. Mums - the perfect fall bloom
11. J.Crew Marled Rugby Stripe Socks - so cozy
12. Pumpkins - can't wait to put some on my back porch!
13. J.Crew Etta Cap Toe Leather Pump - very classic
14. Leopard Scarf - every girl needs one
15. Lulu Frost for J.Crew Navette Earrings
16. J.Crew Pearl Ball Choker Necklace - looove it!!

1 comment:

  1. AHHH, several posts recently! I am so excited! Just reading your blog makes me feel more stylish and crafty! Since we live near eachother, we should have smores and cocoa/cider one night, and maybe a glass of wine!

    ReplyDelete