Thursday, December 27, 2012

Never Rely on Mirrors, Part II

A few months ago, I posted about my habit of taking pictures of my outfits when I've picked out something I particularly like. The main reason I do this is that I trust pictures more than the mirror. Another reason is that when I am stuck and can't think of anything cute to wear, sometimes I go back through the pictures to give myself some inspiration or even a reminder of something I liked before. Here are a few more snaps from the last month or two!

dress: j.crew, pumps: t.j. maxx

linen tippi sweater: j.crew, belt: michael kors, skirt: anthropologie, shoes: j.crew


white blouse: j.crew, dress: j.crew, boots: j.crew

white blouse: j.crew, peplum top: j.crew, necklace: j.crew, skirt (old, unknown), boots: j.crew

dress: h&m, vest: j.crew, necklace: j.crew, boots: j.crew

shirt: j.crew, poncho: h&m, pants: j.crew, boots: j.crew

sweater: j.crew, skirt: j.crew, boots: j.crew, glasses: oliver peoples

coat: forever 21, snood: j.crew, pants: j.crew, shoes: BCBGeneration


dress: (old unknown), pumps: nine west, necklace: j.crew

white blouse: j.crew, lace sweatshirt: j.crew, pants: j.crew, boots: j.crew

chambray shirt: gap, snood: j.crew, poncho: mistletoe marketplace,  boots: marshalls, purse: j.crew


Hope you like! 


2 comments:

  1. Okay, I know I said I wanted to meet up for coffee soon, but change up plans--take me shopping! Ha...you are so good at putting things together. Everything looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you've lost weight!! you look great! and can I horn in on shopping? I want one of those ski sweaters (thats what I call them, I know they are fair aisle sweaters or something like that!)

    ReplyDelete