Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Summer Beauty: Aqualillies for Tarte





I recently discovered this makeup palette as I was trying out the blush at Sephora. I left without buying it because I usually don't like palettes. I typically use up one or two colors and then have this big thing hanging out in my makeup drawer that I feel bad throwing away. However, after I left, I couldn't stop thinking about how much I loved that blush color! It was the perfect bright summer coral. I went back to the store to check it out again and realized that all the other colors in the palette are typical colors that I would wear. Plus, it was only $38 for the whole thing, which includes 6 eyeshadows, blush, bronzer and highlighter! I bought the last one they had and am so glad I did! Turns out, the Aqualillies are a syncronized swimming group that were the inspiration for this palette of colors by Tarte. Since buying it, I saw it in People Style Watch magazine and noticed that it is sold out in most places! If these are the colors for you, go get one while you still can!

wearing my Aqualillies for Tarte makeup :)


The rest of my daily beauty routine includes:





bareMinerals Original Foundation in Fairly Light and bareMinerals Mineral Veil
Anastasia Tinted Brow Gel in Caramel - Because my eyebrows are super light, I have to color them with this gel.
bareMinerals Stroke of Light - this is a brightener to use around your eyes instead of a concealer which is thicker
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - my skin is super oily and my eyeshadow creases like crazy without this!
Nars Satin Lip Pencil in Lodhi - I am addicted to these Nars lip pencils and this is my favorite new color!






No comments:

Post a Comment