Friday, June 7, 2013

More from Atlantis

Here are some more pictures from my family's recent vacation to Atlantis on Paradise Island in the Bahamas. It was such a blast and so relaxing! Can't wait to go back! :)

Marina Village 


the rapid river seen from our window - it was soo fun! 

dinner at the Poop Deck in Nassau

view of Atlantis from the Marina Village



the Carnival cruise ship lineup in Nassau



The Atlantis resort


I mean... so cool. 

me and Graeme headed to dinner at the One and Only Ocean Club

Dad and Mom


The One and Only Ocean Club Courtyard Terrace

Dad and Mom - lookin good!

The gorgeous open-air lobby of The Cove

The challenger slide - I did this with Graeme and he beat me!! 

no explanation necessary... delish.


Enjoying dinner at the One and Only Ocean Club


This doesn't even look real... but it is. So beautiful!




No comments:

Post a Comment