Tuesday, July 16, 2013

New York Trip: Part One

I just got back from a week in New York City. My best friend Kelsey lives there on the Upper West Side with her husband Shane. I try to get in a New York trip at least once a year. I typically go in the fall or winter but switched it up a bit this year and went in July. It was very hot, but so much fun! Here are some pictures from my first day in the city!

Magnolia Bakery mini cupcakes and champagne? Why the hell not?
The perfect little "happy hour" right when I arrived! :)

Statue at Sunset while walking through Central Park

Beautiful afternoon light in Central Park

a few cold beers while waiting for the She & Him concert to begin at the Summer Stage in Central Park
The Summer Stage - the location for summer concert series in the middle of Central Park

My lovely best friend Kelsey and her husband Shane - My hostess and host for the week

She & Him - Zooey Deschanel's group. Her voice was even more beautiful live!

Me and Kelsey

Kelsey, Shane and I walking home through the park. Looking a little rough at this point. It was extremely hot out!

Walking towards the Bethesda Fountain and came across a cello player under the bridge. So beautiful!

under the Bethesda Terrace

That is all for my first day in New York! More to come tomorrow, so stay tuned!



No comments:

Post a Comment