Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Fall Inspiration Board

Fall Collections are finally hitting stores and the cool weather is just around the corner! 
Here are some things I am really excited about for Fall 2013!!

Clockwise from top left:

1. J.Crew V-Neck Merino Boyfriend Sweater (ok, I have this in 4 colors - don't judge me!)
3. Essie Nail polish in 'Armed and Ready'
7. Victoria's Secret T-Strap Pump
8. J.Crew Goodwinn Purse (I got the black & navy one - I LOVE it!)
9. Club Monaco Bea Knit Dress
10. Madewell Biker Boot (I bought these in NY - can't wait to wear them!)
11. Madewell Kensington Satchel (My mom gave me this as a gift with my initials embossed in gold at the top! Can't wait for it to get here!!)
12. Anthropologie Tavi Moto Jacket (I got the orange one)
15. Dark Wine-Colored Lips and Nails






No comments:

Post a Comment