Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Let Me Rediscover You

I heard this song called 'Let Me Rediscover You' on the radio today and was immediately overwhelmed by it. The lyrics, the music and the vocals were all so beautiful to me. I downloaded it on the spot and have listened to it about 10 times already today. Check it out. I hope you like it too!




Let Me Rediscover You by Downhere

Your Spirit hovers over my waters 

Your love burns longer than the sun 
The skies of thunder echo Your wonder 
Your praises can't be over-sung 
The whole universe is witness 
To only a part of what You've done 



Let me rediscover You 
And breathe in me Your life anew 
Tell me of the God I never knew 
Let me rediscover You 



You see my weakness, my pride, my blindness 
You wield Your power through them all 
Of all the mysteries, still, 
The greatest to me is that You're faithful when I fall 



Let me cry "Holy, Holy, Holy" 
Let me awaken to Your majesty 
And see a glimmer of Your glory 
Let me abide in You 



Let me rediscover You 
And by Your grace I'll follow through 
Reveal to me the God I thought I knew


No comments:

Post a Comment