Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm officially on Thanksgiving Break until next Monday! I am so excited to spend time with family, cook and eat some great food, and spend a little time on the couch watching holiday specials and a little football!  I love hearing about different families and their holiday traditions. We usually do Thanksgiving with my Dad's side of the family. They are all from Mississippi, so we have good 'ole southern cornbread dressing, turkey, cranberry sauce (i like the canned kind best…don't judge me!) brown gravy, sweet potato casserole, green bean casserole, mashed potatoes…the whole 9 yards! For dessert, my "must-haves" are pumpkin pie and cherry pie. Of course, I can't leave out our favorite pre-meal cocktail, bourbon slush! Always a crowd pleaser!

What are your favorites? 




Wishing you and your family a Happy Thanksgiving!


No comments:

Post a Comment