Friday, November 22, 2013

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas!

My parent's house is always completely decked out for Christmas. Every little corner has something Christmasy in it…and I love it! It's a lot of work and my Mom is never sure if she's up for dragging it all down from the attic again, but I think its totally worth it. It's so warm, festive and the perfect backdrop for hosting some fabulous holiday soirėes!  My Mom has a LOT of help from her "Christmas Elf", Leah, from a local shop called The Pine Cone. Leah is a master decorator, arranger, and wonderfully talented chick! The house wouldn't look nearly as festive without her help!  I walked into the house after work today and the Christmas Elf had turned it into a holiday wonderland. :)  It's the most wonderful time of the year!

























Side note: the mass amounts of Nutcrackers are my collection. I was a ballerina for about 12 years and danced in the Nutcracker probably 8 of those years. At my first performance, my grandparents gave me a Nutcracker, and continued the tradition every year until I was about 21! It is so special to me and brings back so many great memories!




1 comment: