Tuesday, November 19, 2013

My Top 50 Christmas Songs

I've been trying sooo hard not to listen to Christmas music until after Thanksgiving, but I haven't been successful. So many stores are playing it and it's finally cold outside so it's hard to resist getting into the holiday spirit! With that in mind, I decided to update my iPod with a new playlist of my favorite Christmas songs. I have about 300 in my library, but I wanted to narrow that down to the ones I really love listening to. I got it down to 50, so I thought I would share it with you! Surely, you have heard a lot of the classic ones, but maybe there are a few new ones you will like too!





Get some hot chocolate or coffee, crank up the music in your car, and go window shop at some local stores that are decorated for the holidays! :) Only 35 days until Christmas!



No comments:

Post a Comment