Monday, December 9, 2013

Gingerbread House

I have been decorating gingerbread houses every year since I was in kindergarten. It is one of my favorite Christmas traditions! We always invite a few friends or family members to do it with us and it is so cool to see what everyone comes up with. My brother Graeme and I sort of compete to see who can have the better house each year. He wasn't able to be there to do it with us this year, so my cousin Raney and my "cousin-in-law" Etta came over to decorate with me. This year, I went for a "candy cane theme" and only used red and white on my house. It turned out pretty cute if I do say so myself! :)


My Mom putting the houses together




Scooter "supervising" the decorating



the back of Etta's house

Raney's house

My house

My house

Etta putting on the finishing touches





No comments:

Post a Comment