Sunday, December 29, 2013

My Favorite Things - Christmas Edition

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas holiday! Before we head into the new year, I wanted to share a few of my favorite things that I got for Christmas. Of course, it is nice to receive gifts at Christmas, but I especially love to give gifts. I truly enjoy thinking about the recipient and coming up with something unique that I know they will love. It is so fun to watch someone open a gift that you have put a lot of thought into! Happy Holidays y'all!

bronze "pencil holder" from Anthropologie - I plan on using it for a variety of things other than pencils

Rifle Paper recipe box with cards

Canon 75-300mm zoom lens


Foodie Fight board game

Steven by Steve Madden peep toe booties



Momofuku Milk Bar cereal milk mix - so good! I can't wait to make it!

Shake cocktail book with the ingredients to make the Egg Nog recipe



2 comments:

  1. Hi! I came across your blog from Laurel (at The Lovely Bee) and I started going through your Older Posts. I have a Canon Rebel and was looking into getting a new/more fun lens. What do you like about the 75-300mm lens if you don't mind me asking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brittany! It has great long range with nice clarity. It is also great for focusing in strong on one thing and having the background blur out of focus!

    ReplyDelete