Monday, April 7, 2014

Currently Loving: Luna Pops


 Mississippi's first Whole Foods Market recently opened within a mile of where I live. On my first trip there, I was looking for something to satisfy my nightly sweet tooth that wouldn't cause me to pack on the pounds. I'm usually not drawn to popsicles as I much prefer chocolate or ice cream, but these Luna Pops caught my eye. The happy packaging and unique flavors looked so good that I bought one box of each flavor they had; Sea Salt Caramel, Raspberry Chocolate Chip, and Cookies and Cream. Luna Pops are made in North Carolina in small batches from all natural, high quality ingredients. They are so delicious, that I've kept at least one box in freezer since the first time I bought them. I'm hoping that Whole Foods will start carrying the rest of the eight flavors so I can try them all!






No comments:

Post a Comment