Thursday, June 5, 2014

Moving to the Big D


The day has finally come - we are moving to Dallas! I will definitely miss Mississippi as it has been my home for almost my entire life. I have lots of family and friends there which will give me plenty of reasons to go back! I am excited to see what great things are in store for me and the rest of my family as we start fresh in a new place! Big cities have so many fun things to offer - great concerts, museums, ballet, opera, amazing restaurants and so much more! Everything's bigger in Texas, right??



Before I left, my friend Anne gave me the cutest Texas themed gift! She grew up in Texas, so she put together a few must-haves from the Lone Star State for me!

Texas State Flower Print by my friend Kristen at Thimblepress, Shiner Bock Beer (brewed in TX) and Daddy Sam's Texas BBQ Sauce. Anne also included a John Hart Airport Chico bag, but it had to be sent back to be customized with my initials!
Thanks Anne!!



No comments:

Post a Comment