Monday, June 2, 2014

Wanderlust: a strong, innate desire to travel




I've got a bad case of wanderlust going on! I have always loved to travel, but once I had the opportunity to go abroad, I've never felt the same. I feel so happy and fulfilled when I am traveling in another country. Getting to experience different parts of the world is such a blessing and it's something I'm very passionate about. It has been about 3 years since I went out of the country (not counting my recent cruise) and I'm dying to plan a trip! I decided to come up with the top 10 countries on my "travel bucket list." I chose countries as opposed to cities because there are at least 8 different parts of Italy alone that I would like to see! What have been some of your places to travel to and why? 
I'd love to hear!


2 comments:

  1. Jennings I love this post, and I love reading about your travels!! (The NYC posts were my favorite and when we go this fall, I plan on trying out the places you mentioned) Visit all these places and tell me about them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My top 10....More Italy, More France, Switzerland, Ireland, Scotland, England, Greece, South America(lots of countries!), Africa,Sweden

    ReplyDelete